MUNICIPAL ASSESSOR’S OFFICE
I. ISSUANCE OF TAX DECLARATION FOR UNDECLARED PROPERTIES (LOTS)
1. Survey Plan
2. Certification from the Bureau of Land the Department of Environment and Natural Resources, attesting that the land is alienable/disposable.
3. Certificate from the Barangay Captain for their actual occupation on the land.
4. Notarized affidavit of ownership.
II. ISSUANCE OF TAX DECLARATION OF NEW & RENOVATED BUILDINGS & MACHINERY
1. Building floor plans.
2. Building permits.
3. Certification of Occupancy.
4. Tax receipt of lot/tax clearance.
5. Picture of the building.
1. Itemized list of machineries indicating quantity, description, serial no, model acquisition cost, year of operation duly certified by the owner or accountant.
2. Tax declaration of the building.
III. TRANSFER OF TAX DECLARATION OF THE NEW OWNER/SEGREGATION/CONSOLIDATION
1. Certified true copy of TCT in the name of the new owner/ Register of Deeds
2. Documents used for transfer of ownership
2.1. Dead of Absolute sale
2.2. Deed of Donation
2.3. Extra judicial Settlement of estate
2.4. Certificate of sale and affidavit of Consolidation
2.5 Special Power of Attorney, if applicable
3. Certified true copy of Certificate Authorizing registration (CAR)
4. Certified true copy of transfer tax receipt.
5. Photocopy of updated real tax property receipt.
6. Authorization letter ( if representative) and photocopy of ID from the Buyer of seller and representative
7. Approved plan for subd./consolidation transaction
IV. ISSUANCE OF DIFFERENT CERTIFICATES & CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF TAX DECLARATION
For recommendations, suggestions and complaints, you may reach us through the Mayor’s Action Center or the Human Resource Management Office.