MUNICIPAL HEALTH OFFICE
1. OUTPATIENT DISPENSARY (OPD)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday only (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
1. Household/Family Card No.
2. Individual Treatment Record
3. PhilHealth Card
4. NHTS I.D. No.
6. Referral Slip
2. PRENATAL CARE FOR REFERRED OB CASES
Wednesday only (8:00 am-5:00pm)
-Mother’s Pre-Natal Book
3. LABORATORY EXAMINATION: SPUTUM EXAM (OPD)
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
4. NTP: FOR CHEST X-RAY CASES
5. TB CASEFINDING AT THE BARANGAY LEVEL (C/O RHM)
6. OTHER LABORATORY EXAMINATION
Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday (8:00 AM-12:00 NN)
7. PRENATAL CARE BARANGAY LEVEL EVERY WEEK 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (C/O RHM)
8. POSTNATAL CARE BARANGAY LEVEL EVERY WEEK 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (C/O RHM)
9. LABOR AND DELIVERY
Types of Client: All Normal Pregnancy and Delivery
1. Mother Baby Book
2. PH card/MDR
3. Birth Certificate of member
4. Birth Certificate of newborn
5. NBS Card
10. ISSUANCE OF PRE-MARRIAGE COUNSELING CERTIFICATE AS A PRE-REQUISITE FOR SECURING MARRIAGE LICENSE AS PROVIDED FOR BY ARTICE 16 OF THE FAMILY CODE
Schedule: Every Wednesday at 1:00 p.m.
11. ISSUANCE OF SANITARY PERMIT: MEDICAL CERTIFICATE & TRANSFER OF CADAVER
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
PROVISION OF NATURAL FAMILY PLANNING & CONTRACEPTIVE SUPPLIES
DESCRIPTION: Provision of Natural Family Planning (STM, SDM or Cycle Beads, BBT, CMM) and Contraceptive Supplies (Pills, Condom, Injectible, IUD)
PROVISION OF PERMANENT FAMILY PLANNING METHODS
DESCRIPTION: Provision of permanent family planning methods through surgery (bilateral tubal ligation & non-scalpel vasectomy). Permanent family planning method is done to clients who already have the desired number of children.
For BTL clients:
1. Postpartum clients (within 5 days of delivery) or those who have their monthly period.
2. Proper orientation & feedback is discussed with the client.
For recommendations, suggestions and complaints, you may reach us through the Mayor's Action Center or the Human Resource Management Office.