REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
PROVINCE OF SORSOGON
MUNICIPALITY OF STA. MAGDALENA
INVITATION TO AUCTION
The Local Government Unit of Sta. Magdalena, Sorsogon, through its Bids and Awards Committee, invites bidders/auctioneers to participate for the disposal of unserviceable items of the LGU of Sta. Magdalena.
Location of Items/Equipments: LGU, New Municipal Hall, Sta. Magdalena, Sorsogon
Brief Description: Disposal of Unserviceable Items/Equipment
Approved Appraised Value: Php 86,600.00
All participants are subject for eligibility screening. Bid/auction offers must be accompanied by bidders/auctioneers bond in cash or cashier’s check in an amount equivalent to at least ten percent (10%) of the bid/auction.
The schedule of activities is listed as follows:
Issuance of Bid/Auction Documents.
Submission of and Opening of Bids/Auction.
Bidders/auctioneers upon receipt of notice of award, the awardee shall pay to the Local Treasurer the amount of the award for which an official receipt shall be issued.
In case of unjustifiable refusal or failure of the winning bidder/auctioneer to accept the award price within five (5) days from the receipt of the official notice of the award, the bidder’s bond posted shall be forfeited in favor of the local government.
A bidder/auctioneer may be allowed to withdraw his tender or offer before the opening of the bids. His bid shall be returned to him unopened.
The Committee on Awards shall open all bids received at the time, date and place set in the ITB. Bidders/auctioneers or their authorized representative may witness the proceedings.
The Committee on Awards, within three (3) working days from the date of the opening bids, decides the award and notifies the awardee.
Award shall be given to the highest complying bidder/auctioneer provided the offer is not less than the appraised value of the property being sold.
When the bids received are lower than the appraised value or when there are no bidders/auctioneers, rebidding shall be conducted. If rebidding is impracticable, the Committee on Awards may cause the disposal of the property by sale through negotiation in accordance with these regulations.
(Sgd) ANITA B. CORREA – MBO
(Sgd) RYAN F. GEÑORGA – MTO
(Sgd) ROMMEL F. GRUBA – MAO
(Sgd) ALEJANDRO F. DE VERA – GSO
(Sgd) MARLON F. FUTOL – MDRRMO/MENRO
1. The bid document shall be issued to bidders upon presentation of a valid Identification Card with picture (e.g. Company ID, Driver’s license, passport, etc.), Business License Number; Residence Certificate Number and payment of a non-refundable fee of per lot.
2. Issuance of Bid Forms will start on August 8, 2017, at the Municipal Function Hall 2nd Floor. Bidders are required to make a personal inspection of the items in the area where it is stored/stocked or piled up before purchasing bid forms.
3. A bond deposit in the form of cash equivalent to ten percent (10%) of the minimum bid price per lot, as indicated in the Invitation to Bid, shall be submitted together with the bid tender.
4. Sealed bids in the prescribed form shall be received until 3:00 p.m. of bid prescribed time at the 2nd Floor Municipal Function Hall, Sta. Magdalena, Sorsogon.
5. Bids that are not in the prescribed form and/or those not accompanied or guaranteed by bid bonds at the time of opening of bids are considered defective bids and shall be automatically disqualified.
6. Pursuant to COA Circular No. 89-286 dated July 27, 1989, there must be more than 1 bid tender submitted per lot. Otherwise, the envelope containing the bid tendered for the lot shall be opened, and the bid shall be considered failed.
7. Award shall be given to the highest complying bidder.
8. Upon determination of the awardee, the bid bond shall be considered as partial payment and the difference between such payment and the offered bid price shall be paid in cash.Full payment shall be made within five (5) working days from the date of the Notice of Award.
9. The awardee shall collect/remove the items included in the lot after the bid price is fully paid as evidence by an official receipt and shall be made only at 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during Mondays to Fridays and within 15 days after the award.Failure on the part of the awardee to remove the property within the stipulated period shall have the effect of cancellation of the award/contract.
10. The reserves the right to reject any or all the bids, waive any required formality and accept the offer most advantageous to the government. ______________________ likewise assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the bid.
(Sgd) ALEJANDRO F. DE VERA