Office Of The Municipal Mayor
Office Of The Municipal Administrator
SERVICES OFFERED: PUBLIC SERVICE
1. RECEIVING/FOLLOWING UP DOCUMENTS
Letter request with specific purpose and concern.
2. ENDORSEMENT OF WALK-IN CLIENTS TO THE CONCERNED OFFICE/DEPARTMENT BY THE MAYOR'S ACTION CENTER
1. For medical and financial assistance:
-Barangay Certificate of Indigence.
2. For Burial:
3. ISSUANCE OF ENDORSEMENT LETTER
1. For school endorsement:
-School credentials such as school ID, Form 137.
2. For PCSO:
3. For endorsement to other national offices:
-Hospital bill or medical abstract.
4. For job endorsement:
4. SCHEDULE WITH THE MAYOR
5. CIVIL WEDDING TO BE OFFICIATED BY THE MAYOR
1. Attended Pre-marriage License Counseling every Wednesday at 1:00 pm.
2. Marriage solemnization fee receipt.
3. Accomplish Certificate of Marriage.
6. ISSUANCE OF MAYOR'S CLEARANCE
1. Barangay Clearance.
2. Police Clearance.
3. RTC Clearance (if needed).
4. MTC Clearance (if needed).
5. Mayor’s Clearance fee receipt.
6. Documentary Stamp.
7. ISSUANCE OF BILLBOARD PERMIT
1. Letter request duly approved by the Mayor.
2. Billboard permit fee receipt.
8. ISSUANCE OF PRODUCT SAMPLING PERMIT
For recommendations, suggestions and complaints, you may reach us through the Mayor’s Center or the Human Resource Management Office.